Each and every client’s hurricane claim is unique. Each property is different and so is the damage that’s done. We believe that it’s important to approach each client as an individual, and that when we do that we maximize their recovery. We take the time to:
- Review the language of your insurance policy.
- Assess the actual damage to your house or business instead of the artificially low value the insurance company wants you to use.
- Work up a report that maximizes the value of your claim.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to ensure you receive what you’re entitled to.
- File a claim in court seeking your actual damages, plus any bad faith damages owed you for the insurance company’s denials, delays or underpayments.
We Need the Following to Evaluate Your Claim
- Insurance policy / Declaration page.
- Any correspondence with the insurance company.
- Damage estimates.
- Any settlement offers submitted by the insurance company.